Skip to main content

What a wig!

When we see ourselves in the mirror everyday, 9 out of 10 times we will definitely involuntarily do something with our hair, either touch it, fiddle with it, or etc. And human's one kind of creature who loves new things. We get bored with our current hairstyle. So, we cut our hair. Perm it. Rebound it. Dye it. Gel it. Wax it. Some even go to the extent to Bead it (its quite cute anyway).

BUT! This modern age has given us an opportunity to change our hairstyle in no time-thanks to d WIGS!

And since I was waiting for my mum, I really didnt mind to try on some new hairstyle.



Dont I just look like CORDIN BLEU? If i got dark skin I think I can look like a pretty decent black...



This look like the hairstyle I got when I was in Form 3. Sudden change. Previously curly long 
hair. Then, BAAM!



Hmmm. This one...Broom?Poodle?



And this one is my favourite! So I've decided to use it as my profile picture! hahahaha
Whats next?



HAHAHAHA.My sister and I laughed like hell when we see this one. Non stop. LOLs.
And this is my sista. 2 years younger.



Yeah that's the wig I used. But she looked fine in this=)
And my mum actually bought this wig.



And if the wig didn't cost as much as RM 300, I would certainly have bought a few for myself just for a new look in a fast and easy way.



That's my real hair. If you got confused after looking at so many different hair styles =) Do leave some comments~

Comments

  1. Lols at the wigs...
    the blue one seem to remind me of the movie Ultraviolet, its juz too freakin flashy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg,745 AM. Did u sleep ysdy?lol.
    flashy eh,playin those wigs reminds me of the movie white chicks.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~u wan me laugh til die izit???boh suit lar~all look weird~only the blue 1 suit u!!!hhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post is meant for entertaining purposes okay????hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont tell me your hair is the short one right now?!! crazy kah.
    but blue one is nice. kaka..

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyoh,I said it there mah my hair is unaltered lah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhahaa...nature is beautiful eeeee..=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the first one heh heh!! xD u suit this hairstyle la!wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  9. hippo=yeah i know I was playin only alright...lol

    kechiamaqi=lol just like what the shop keeper said but I think you'll look great in it too.lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Peep, send ma the last pic u and Mit one.And do send me mine one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting =)
    i never play with wigs.haha
    pass by,,left some steps here ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Translating SPM cert

Got my SPM cert translated for RM10 at Lembaga Peperiksaan yesterday. Took quite a drive, and with the recent and sudden toll hike, it was RM20 for toll driving from IKEA area to Putrajaya. Putting avoid toll options on google map will save a few couple of bucks. Positive news was the process itself was very quick, in less than 10 minutes, my cert was translated and certified by the Assistant Director of the Examination Syndicate, as the true certified copy. I actually thought the cert is an original translated copy and hence need not to be certified. I am still thinking the same. Drove to the Taman Duta branch before to check in, but according to the security, this branch only deals with 'confidential' information. So putrajaya it was, and the parking there was very shocking to me. it was quite confusing to see where the parking spots are, and many cars were parked surrounding the front of the all the kementrian office's entrances. The flow was pretty bad in there. Had

Study Visit to Dewan Negeri Selangor

Everything happens for a reason. Everybody would tell you that. For me, I tell myself that quite often enough to remind myself, that everything that happens around me, is a sign of where I should be turning my head to. Of course, you can say 'like attracts like', and that is also probably another reason how I found out about this organised study visit to the Selangor State Assembly. The fruitful visit - organised by Adrian Yeo, who has also founded Power Shift Malaysia, a youth organisation where the younger generation strives to redeem the public attention towards the climate crisis - is a testimony of why I should be convinced that waking up early on a Monday morning, and driving one hour to Shah Alam to visit a mundane-looking governmental organisation is worth every pounce of the effort. Why is it fruitful? There was a time where I always wonder, what is so amazing about watching something live? What has being physically there for band concert, a sport match, or an orc